Attention to all Youth Ordinary Members, youth delegates, youth regional secretaries and the cooperation partners,
- The 6th General Assembly Workshop program of the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section will be held at Istanbul Congress Centre in Turkey on 26 July 2015, 10:00am – 3:00pm with 12:00pm – 1:00pm lunch break on your own.
- The Official Agenda of the 6th Youth General Assembly of the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section. The Youth General Assembly will start at 9:00am on 27 July 2015. Lunch on your own, 12:00pm – 1:00pm. It will be held at the same venue, Istanbul Congress Centre, Istanbul, Turkey.
- WFDYS Youth General Assembly Delegates Roll Call
- The WFDYS 2011 – 2015 Report culminates the four years of activities, meetings, representations and events of the board of the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section (WFDYS). The Board has followed WFDYS Action Plan 2011-2015, which was approved during the Youth General Assembly (YGA) in South Africa 2011. The main goals were to continue supporting the growth and the strengthening of Deaf Youth Associations and Regional Secretariats about human rights and to increase WFDYS ́ number of YOMs. Also continue our cooperation with our Regional Cooperation and build new networks with other non-governmental organisations (NGO). The Board has continued our activities, and increased the availability and access to information through our official website and Facebook with text in English and videos in International Sign.
- The 5-aim Action Plan 2015 – 2019 drafted by the current WFDYS Board, subject to approval at the 6th Youth General Assembly of the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section.
- Two Propositions from the WFDYS Board 2011 – 2015 namely “WFDYS as an independent youth organisation” and “Changes in WFDYS ́ Internal Rules”
- Nominations for WFDYS Board 2015 – 2019 (Before Deadline)
Nominations for WFDYS Board 2015 – 2019 (After Deadline)
- Bids for WFDYS Camps. We are still open for bids.
- The 6th Youth General Assembly of the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section Delegates Roll Call. We are still open for registrations. Be sure to become YOM first.