Your privacy is important to the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section (WFDYS)
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.wfdys.org.
When you visit the World Federation of the Deaf Youth Section webpages, your web browser automatically stores cookies onto your hard drive. Cookies can contain text, numbers, dates, location information and other data, but cookies do not store any personal data. A cookie is neither an application, nor does it allow viruses or other malware to enter your computer. Cookies do not harm your computer in any way.
Cookies help us with the following:
- Provide you with the best user experience
- Tells us which pages are interesting and which needs to be improved
- Find out the number of visitors to our pages, save selections made on the pages (e.g. language settings), monitor how the page is used (e.g. click streams)
- However, we do not monitor the data of individual visitors, but we store user data, based on behaviour and geographical location, for example.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
This website does NOT share any personal information with third parties.
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your device, you can prevent their use by changing the settings in your browser.